Student Office Assistant - CEFL
The Department of Communications, English, and Foreign Languages is looking for a Student Office Assistant who is willing to work up to a maximum of 20 hours per week. Hours will be flexible according to your class schedule and will depend upon the needs of the office. We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills as well as telephone etiquette because this position interacts with the public, students, faculty, and university administrators.
- Answering phones and taking messages
- Greeting faculty, students, and visitors
- Distributing in-coming mail to faculty
- Running department errands (may include locations across campus)
- Preparing, filing, copying and scanning a variety of documents
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be punctual, reliable, and have a positive attitude
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Answer the phone in a clear and professional manner
- Must adhere to a strict policy of confidentiality
Please Download this Application and complete. Deliver completed application, along with (1) Cover letter, (2) Current resume, (3) a reference list of at least three references to:
Department of CEFL
Nance Boyer RM 2014
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.