Student Office Assistant - Student Development
The Office of Student Development is seeking part-time student employees to work 10-20 hours per week. Office responsibilities include but are not limited to: answering the phone, greeting guests, filing, shredding documents, posting events, event setup/tear down, etc.
- Have working knowledge of basic computer applications and office procedures
- Possess good communication/organization skills
- Have the ability to multi-task
- Have a willingness to work
- Be punctual and reliable
- Have a positive attitude
- Adhere to a strict policy of confidentiality
Please download the application, complete it, and attach your class schedule. Submit all information to:
Office of Student Development
North Shepler, Room 314
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.