Student Office Assistant - Office of the Registrar
The Office of the Registrar is seeking to add to our team. We are looking for an individual who is willing to work up to 20 hours per week as a Student Office Assistant. Job duties include, but are not limited to, front line customer service, filing, shredding, photocopying, answering telephones, working with campus specific computer programs and performing various projects and duties as assigned. This position is fast-paced, multi-functional, and offers a variety of responsibilities that will provide work experience for any student.
- Must be reliable, punctual, and able to work unsupervised.
- Must have a positive, upbeat attitude and willingness to work as a member of a team.
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral and written).
- Must have the ability to multi-task and able to adapt quickly to any situation.
- Must adhere to a strict policy of confidentiality and work ethics.
- Physical requirements: Must be able to sit, stand and walk for long periods of time, engage in repetitive motion of wrist, hands and/or fingers, able to crouch and/or bend, and able to lift up to 25lbs.
To apply for this position, please download the application, complete and sign appropriately.
Upon completion, please deliver or mail the completed/signed application along with (1) a cover letter, (2) current resume, and (3) a copy of your school schedule.
North Shepler Tower, Room 207
Attn: Rosie Torries
Important note: Only those candidates who have submitted a complete application with requested documentation will be considered for the position.
DEADLINE TO APPLY
Applications will be accepted until the position has been filled.