OFFICE WORK STUDY - OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT FOR ENROLLMENT MANAGEMENT
The Enrollment Management office is looking for federal student work study to assist with projects in a busy office environment that supports the Office of the Vice President for Enrollment Management and Student Success (EMSS). Duties include, but are not be limited to, answering incoming telephone calls in a clear, professional manner; scripting complete and accurate telephone or office visitor message; greeting and assisting office visitors and employees; providing support for event planning and preparation; project research, filing; shredding; errands and other duties as assigned. The student work study schedule will support up to 20 hours a week (Monday-Friday), with more hours available for Intersession/Breaks.
• Applicant must be federally funded.
• Applicant must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook (email).
• Applicant must be versed in internet usage. Some knowledge of CU’s internal technology is a plus.
• Good typing skills, proper grammar usage and problem solving skills are required.
• Reliability and positive attitude are imperative.
• Applicants must be able to adhere to strict confidentiality requirements.
Please download the application and complete entirely. Please also attach a cover letter including reasons for interest in position, a transcript showing current enrollment and an updated resume. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered.
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Please scan and email the complete portfolio of information as requested to email@example.com.