Office of Enrollment Management and Student Success
Mission, Vision, and Service Statement
Enrollment Management and Student Success has administrative responsibility for offices providing services to support student recruitment, retention, and success. These include Admissions, Financial Assistance, and Student Services.
The Division of Enrollment Management and Student Success at Cameron University is committed to providing excellent service. We support the mission of the university by providing support and services to ensure that our diverse and dynamic student body has access to quality educational opportunities and experiences.
Student learning is our top priority.
We are committed to:
- Treating you fairly and respectfully in accordance with our university values.
- Providing opportunities for you to give us feedback.
- Working within policy to resolve issues or concerns.
- Responding to your communication with us quickly and effectively.
- Continuously improving our service to you.
You can expect:
- Reception and service areas to be adequately staffed during posted hours of operation.
- To be greeted in a welcoming, courteous, and professional manner.
- To receive prompt, attentive service and accurate answers to an inquiry.
- To be given opportunity to share your questions or concerns.
If you feel that we have not met these standards, please contact the Enrollment Management and Student Success office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 580-591-8068.