AUG. 9, 2021: UPDATED HEALTH EXPECTATIONS FOR FALL 2021
The health of the campus is a responsibility that the Cameron University community holds collectively. As members of that community, these are the university’s health expectations for students, employees, and campus visitors this semester:
- Expectation 1: Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands regularly and avoid touching your face.
- Expectation 2: Monitor your personal health daily.
- Expectation 3: If you are sick, stay home. If you contract the coronavirus or if you have significant exposure to the virus and you are a student, please notify the student hotline by submitting the online form, emailing email@example.com, or calling 580.581.2676. If you are an employee, please contact the Office of Human Resources at 580.581.2245.
- Expectation 4: Respect personal space. The pandemic has affected each of us differently so please consider your proximity to others.
- Expectation 5: Cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough. Proper wearing of masks indoors is strongly encouraged.
Cameron University continues to adapt to changing state and local guidance, including how we treat masks and vaccination in light of increasing cases of the Delta and Lambda variants of COVID-19. For the latest information about what CU is doing to combat the pandemic, please visit our COVID-19 page.