JUNE 24, 2021: HEALTH EXPECTATIONS FOR FALL 2021
The health and safety of the campus is a responsibility held collectively as the Cameron University community. The university continues to adapt to changing state and local guidance, including Executive Order 2021-16 that impacts how it treats masks and vaccination. As members of that community, these are the updated Cameron University Expectations for students, employees, and campus guests effective July 1, 2021.
- Expectation 1: Practice good hygiene. Wash your hands regularly and avoid touching your face.
- Expectation 2: Monitor your personal health daily.
- Expectation 3: If you are sick, stay home.
- Expectation 4: Respect personal space. The pandemic has affected each of us differently so please consider your proximity to others.
- Expectation 5: Cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough. If you are more comfortable wearing a mask, then you are welcome to do so.
Cameron University’s commitment to students for class format or delivery method can be found in the current Course Schedule. Whether it is traditional face-to-face instruction, online instruction, or the newer flex, blended, or hybrid formats, university administrators are confident that students will find a delivery method for that meets their schedules and learning preferences.
For students who haven’t yet enrolled for Fall 2021, the university still has room in many classes and in several class formats. Students should contact their advisors for assistance.
Cameron has been fortunate to receive additional federal support for students and the institution through the American Rescue Plan Act. Further communication will be provided later this summer but please anticipate three supplemental aid awards based on course enrollment status during Summer 2021, Fall 2021, and Spring 2022.