Shirley Dale Endowed Scholarship
This endowment was created to assist deserving full-time students enrolled at Cameron University and pursuing a degree who are legally blind or documented to have low vision.
This scholarship shall be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Recipient must be a full-time student
- Recipient must be legally blind or documented to have low vision
- Recipient must have a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher
- Scholarship funds are to be used for the cost of tuition, books and other educational fees
- Once appointed, a recipient may continue to retain the scholarship through degree completion, so long as they continue to maintain a GPA of 3.0 and remain full-time; not to exceed 10 semesters.