Michael Landoll Endowed Scholarship in Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics (STEM)
This scholarship was created to assist deserving full-time students enrolled at Cameron University and pursuing a degree.
This Scholarship shall be awarded based on the following criteria:
- To be eligible, student must be a full-time student
- Recipient must be pursuing a degree in the STEM field
- Recipient must have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher.
- Recipient must have completed more than 60 hours before they are eligible to receive this scholarship
- If several applicants qualify to receive the scholarship, the determining factor will be the student with the most financial need
- Once appointed, the recipient is entitled to receive the scholarship for one academic year (2 semesters) and can be eligible to continue receiving the award by submitting a scholarship application at the turn of each scholarship cycle.