C. P. Mercadante Endowed Scholarship
Established in September 2011 by John Mercadante to assist full time students pursuing a degree from the Department of Business with priority given to undergraduate students.
- Priority is to be given to foreign born students who have had or currently possess an F1 Student Visa or Green Card.
- Priority is to be given to incoming freshmen who meet a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 on a 4 point scale. If no freshmen qualify for this scholarship it may be awarded to other classifications, including Graduate students.
- Scholarship funds are to be used for the cost of tuition, books, and other
- educational fees.
- Eligible students must be pursuing a degree from the Department of Business.
- Once appointed, a recipient may retain the scholarship until degree
- completion if he/she remains a full-time student, maintains a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA on a 4 point scale. However, no student will receive more than eight semesters of scholarship support.
- The recipient(s) and amounts of such scholarships shall be determined by the Cameron University Scholarship Committee in accordance with Cameron University Policies and Procedures.