Janie Barnett Anderson and David Dyer Memorial Scholarship
This scholarship was created to assist deserving graduate students who are currently working as a registered medical technologist who are enrolled at Cameron University and pursuing a master’s degree in Business Administration.
This Scholarship shall be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Recipient must be pursuing a Master’s in Business Administration.
- Recipient must be a registered medical technologist with a minimum of 3 years’ experience, this must be verified by providing a copy of their American Society of Medical Clinical Pathologist (ASCP) or Clinical Laboratory Scientist (CLS) Medical Technologist Certification.
- Preference will be given to medical technologists currently employed by Comanche County Memorial Hospital of Lawton, OK.
- In order to be considered for the award, the recipient must have achieved a 2.75 cumulative grade point average (GPA) upon completion of their undergraduate degree.
- Once appointed, the recipient may retain the scholarship award throughout degree completion, not to exceed 4 semesters, so long as they continue to meet the minimum GPA requirements and remain in the field of medical technology.