Cleo L. Craig Endowed Scholarship In Special Education
Established in January 2012 by C.L. Craig to benefit full-time students who are Oklahoma residents and pursuing certification in Special Education.
- Recipient must be a resident of Southwest Oklahoma
- Recipient must be a full time student.
- Recipient must be pursuing certification in Special Education.
- Scholarship will be awarded to Juniors and Seniors; students are encouraged to apply during their Sophomore year.
- Applicants must have a cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above on a 4 point scale.
- Scholarship funds are to be used for the cost of tuition, books, and other educational fees.
- Once selected, a recipient may retain the scholarship until the Special
- Education certification is completed if the recipient remains a full-time student and maintains a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.00 or above on a 4 point scale. However, no student will receive more than six semesters of scholarship support.
- The recipient(s) shall be determined by the Cameron University Scholarship Committee in accordance with Cameron University Policies and Procedures.