Bhargava Endowed Scholarship in Agriculture
To assist deserving full-time students enrolled at Cameron University.
This scholarship shall be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Recipient must have declared an agriculture major.
- Recipient must be a sophomore or higher in classification and have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 or better to receive the scholarship for the first semester of award.
- Recipient must achieve a 3.0 GPA or better during the first semester of award to receive the scholarship for the second semester.
- Once appointed, a recipient may retain the scholarship until degree completion if they meet the 3.0 GPA criterion for retention, however, no student will receive more than six semesters of financial support.
- Financial need will be a significant selection criterion.