Welcome to Cameron Student Housing!
Student Housing at Cameron University is dedicated to providing a quality living experience that complements the academic mission of Cameron University and provides for the holistic development of our residents.
Research shows that students who live on campus:
- Have higher grade point averages
- Have higher persistence rates
- Exhibit greater gains in intellectual and social development
- Are more likely to create their own peer support group outside of the classroom
- Are more involved in activities in and outside of the classroom
- Spend more time on academic activities
- Are more likely to seek help from professors, and other services like tutoring
- Take more responsibility for their own learning
- In the end are typically more satisfied with their college experience
Living on campus makes it easier for residents to be successful. At Cameron University, Student Housing is dedicated to providing the environment and resources to allow our residents to be successful in the classroom, as well as life. We thank you for taking the time to look over our webpage. If you don't find the answer to any of your questions on our page, please don't hesitate to call or email us.
Touch up Tuesdays
Ron, our Student Housing painter, will spend his Tuesdays touching up rooms and apartments.
If you would like to have Ron touch up any area of your room or apartment please fill out this request.
RA Of The Month
Each month Student Housing will be taking nominations for RA of the Month. If you see a RA doing an exceptional job please take a couple minutes to let us know about it.
Housing Contact Information
McMahon Center, Room 111
502 SW University Dr.
Lawton, OK 73505
8am-8pm (580) 581-2392
8pm-8am (580) 581-2391
Office Hours: M-F 8am-5pm