PROGRAMS IN THE DEPARTMENT OF MATHEMATICAL SCIENCES
150 - Mathematics - BA Outcomes
- Students will demonstrate a conceptual understanding of algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and calculus concepts.
- Students will apply major concepts from advanced algebra.
- Students will analyze ordinary differential equations.
- Students will construct mathematically rigorous and logically correct proofs.
- Students will formulate mathematical models that arise in real-world situations.
- Students will utilize technology as an effective tool in investigating, understanding, and applying mathematics.
- Students will analyze and solve problems through the application of concepts from algebra, geometry, trigonometry, and calculus.