- Students will locate library resources by searching the library catalog or databases.
- Students will identify search strategies to improve their search results.
- Students will recognize the importance of using citations to avoid plagiarism.
- Students will identify three factors that make a webpage/website authoritative.
- Patrons will be satisfied with library resources and resources access.
- Patrons will be satisfied with the library's physical environment.
- Patrons will be satisfied with the Library's technical help, research help, and customer service in general.