130 - History - BA
AY 2014-2015 Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will recall, appraise, and apply the explanatory value of factual knowledge related to: U.S. History, European History, and World History.
- Students will analyze historical texts for meaning.
- Students will construct and defend a sustained and coherent argument based on both primary and secondary sources.
- Students will identify, organize, and assess conflicting interpretations and views of past events and issues within the historical profession.
- Students will frame and articulate a research question and thesis and organize the results of research to support that thesis.