305 - Accounting - BACC
AY 2016-2017 Student Learning Outcomes
- Students will use accounting systems to prepare accounting information.
- Students will apply critical thinking skills necessary to make effective business decisions.
- Students will collect and summarize evidence to 1) justify a position or opinion or 2) support a course of action using accounting standards, regulations, theory, laws, or accounting records.
- Students will obtain financial, cost, taxation, and auditing knowledge.
- Students will obtain the broad foundation of business. These areas include economics, management, qualitative analysis finance, marketing, legal/social environment, information systems, international issues, and global dimensions of business.