Outside the MCC

Do you qualify for Student Support Services?

You may qualify for Student Support Services if you have an academic need and meet at least one of the following criteria:

  • Be a first-generation college student (i.e. neither of your parents holds a four-year degree at application time).

  • Meet federal guidelines for having an economic need.(do you get Pell Grants? 99% of these students are eligible).

  • Have a documented learning or physical disability.

You must be at least enrolled in 9 hours in fall semester, 9 hours in spring semester, or 3 hours in summer when you apply.

You must be working toward your first 4 year bachelors degree (note: Allied Health/nursing degree is 2yr at CU).

You must be a U.S. citizen or have a permanent alien resident card to be eligible to join Student Support Services.

If you were a previous TRIO member of Upper Bound or Open Doors, you can be a SSS member.  SSS is part of the TRIO program.

To apply to this program, stop by the Student Support Services office in room 431, North Shepler to pickup an application.

Contact Information

Student Support Services is located in

North Shepler 4th Floor Room 431

For further information or inquiries, call (580) 581-2352.

SSS Office Hours
Monday - Friday
8 a.m. - 5 p.m.

TRIO/SSS Computer Lab Hours
Monday - Friday
8:15 am - 4:45 pm