Enrollment Procedures

Full Time Students

After attending an orientation session, full-time students must enroll with a faculty advisor in the academic department of their major.  Students will be directed to an advisor during the admission process or during orientation.

Part Time Students

Part Time students may enroll at the Enrollment Office, Room 201A, 2nd floor, North Shepler.  It is recommended that part-time students see a faculty advisor.

Active Duty Military Students

Active duty military students who intend to use tuition assistance must enroll online at www.GoArmyEd.com.  You may also seek related information from our on-site personnel at the Harry S Truman Education Center, located in Bldg 3281 on Fort Sill.