The Office of Campus Life offers the following opportunities for organization leaders to get together casually and network
- Student Organization Orientation sessions to update club and organization officers on campus policies and procedures.
- Various times each semester, the office hosts Student Organization roundtables.
- Two Organization Fairs are offered each year for students to network with other organizations and advertise themselves to the rest of campus.
The following contact information may be helpful for student organizations:
- Office of Campus Life: 581-2217
- Events Management: 581-2291
- Sodexo/Dining Services/Catering: 581-2385
- Information Technology: 581-2454
- Physical Facilities: 581-2415
- Printing Services: 581-2459
- Public Safety: 581-2237
- Student Government: 581-2444
- Student Housing: 581-2392