The Cameron University Tutoring Centers contribute to student success by providing academic support in a friendly, nonjudgmental, helpful environment with trained, knowledgeable, and respectful staff.
HOURS OF OPERATION
Burch Hall 104
Hours: M-R 8 AM - 5 PM, F 8 AM - 3:30 PM
Academic Commons 138
Hours: As Posted
Closed during intersession periods, weekends, and scheduled holidays
CU-DUNCAN MATH LAB
Phone: (877) 282-3626
Hours: Variable, please call
The primary function of the Mathematics Laboratory is to provide assistance to students enrolled in the following courses:
- MATH 0013 Pre-Algebra
- MATH 0103 Beginning Algebra
- MATH 0115 Beginning & Intermediate Algebra
- MATH 0213 Intermediate Algebra
- MATH 1413 Survey of Mathematics
- MATH 1513 College Algebra
- MATH 1613 Plane Trigonometry
- MATH 2713 Elementary Calculus
Call the lab today to find out how to join one of our study groups!
While students may obtain assistance on a walk-in basis, it is recommended that they call 581-2484 for an appointment.
There is a library of math textbooks that may be checked out by students; however, current textbooks are not available.
Policies and Procedures
- Students must sign-in and sign-out when using the lab.
- Tutors are available to help students with general topics as well as specific questions they may have. However, tutors are not allowed to check students' homework.