Cameron University will offer a free campus shuttle to alleviate parking concerns during the first week of classes. Two shuttles will run simultaneously between the hours of 9 a.m. and 3 p.m. on the following days:
- Wednesday, Aug. 18
- Thursday, Aug. 19
- Monday, Aug. 23
- Tuesday, Aug. 24
- Wednesday, Aug. 25
- Thursday, Aug. 26
The shuttle route is as follows:
- Initial departure: Stadium parking lot.
- Pickup/Dropoff Location #1: West side of Aggie Gym and Administration building
- Pickup/Dropoff Location #2: Northwest corner of North Shepler (near the Business Building)
- Pickup/Dropoff Location #3: Cameron Exchange (formerly Student Activities Building)
- Pickup/Dropoff Location #4: West side of Aggie Gym and Administration building
- Return to stadium parking lot.
Classes for the Fall 2010 semester start on Wednesday, Aug. 18.
August 16, 2010