- Each item is due back to the information desk within four hours of check out, except when borrowed near closing time. Items borrowed near closing time are due within one hour after opening the next day.
- For each two hours that a textbook is returned late, the borrower will be blocked from further checkouts for one day.
- Failure to return an item in good condition and without marking results in a charge consisting of the full replacement cost of the item plus a $25.00 processing fee.
- A borrower may borrow a maximum of two textbooks simultaneously, provided each one has a different title.
- No renewals are permitted.
- Each title may be borrowed once per day.
- In the event of personal emergency, make arrangements for the return of the material.
- A borrower should use the self-check machines to return materials and should retain his or her receipts as proof of return.