Established in 2007 to support military science students in pursuit of a bachelor or graduate degree and to encourage them to pursue an officer's commission in the United States Army.
- Must be a full-time student
- Must be enrolled in at least one Military Science course or demonstrated an intent to become a member of the ROTC Department
- Preference will be given to students with a GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Recipients will be outstanding cadets who have demonstrated financial need and/or superior leadership skills as determined by the ROTC program cadre.
- Once selected a recipient may retain the scholarship until degree completion if he/she remains a full-time student and maintains a 3.0 minimum cumulative GPA on a 4 point scale. No student will receive more than eight semesters of scholarship support.