Office and computer lab assistant - COMPUTING & TECHNOLOGY
The Cameron University Computing and Technology Department seeks part-time student employees to work 15-20 hours per week. Office responsibilities include but are not limited to: answering the phone, greeting clients, filing, sorting documents, shredding documents, distributing materials across campus, sanitizing computer labs, organizing a neat workspace, unboxing, and the ability to lift 50 pounds to help set up or move computer lab equipment.
The student applicant should have the following abilities:
• Excellent computer skills
• A working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
• Good oral and written communication skills
• Must be able to answer the phone in a clear and professional manner
• Must adhere to a strict policy of confidentiality
Please download the application and complete, transcript and a current resume and send all information to:
Computing & Technology Dept
Howell Hall, Room 104
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.