STUDENT INTERN - CETES
Incredible resume building and networking opportunity, working directly with our CETES Director on business and economic development opportunities. Duties include, but are not limited to:
• Conduct research for business clients.
• Manage social media and website content.
• Create and distribute marketing materials.
• General office admin duties.
• Event management.
• Co-consulting with business clients.
• Scheduling and returning phone calls.
• Research and editing.
• Completing small projects for small business clients.
• Maintain client database.
• Occasionally attend community events.
Required: Current student should have experience in:
• graphic design using Adobe products or others;
• social media marketing and website development skills;
• exceptional native or near-native editing skills;
• willingness to communicate professionally, confidentially, and personally with small business clients;
Working schedule is flexible to fit work and school schedules with 20/work per week. Ideally, candidate will be in-school at least until May 2021 or longer.
Download and complete the Cameron University application and send it along with a resume and cover letter outlining your interest, qualifications, and questions to:
Dr. Samantha Lankford, Director, CETES
Deadline to Apply
On-going until hired.