STUDENT ASSISTANT - SARKEYS STUDENT COMPUTING LABRATORY
The Sarkeys Student Computing Laboratory is seeking an energetic, team-oriented student assistant committed to providing excellent service to the CU community.
• Proctoring and maintaining exam integrity at all times.
• Facilitating a secure and clean lab.
• Assisting with data entry or other duties as needed.
• CU enrollment sufficient to meet student employment criteria.
• Basic computer skills.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work responsibly and independently.
• Ability to communicate in a clear, professional manner.
• Must be punctual, reliable, and adhere to confidentiality expectations.
• Please download the application and complete
• Attach a letter of application describing reasons for interest in position, transcript, and a current resume.
• Send all information to: Margot Gregory, Academic Commons, Rm 136, firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.