WELCOME CENTER ASSISTANT - OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS (WELCOME CENTER)
The Office of Admissions is seeking to add to our Welcome Center team effective the Fall 2020 semester. Job duties will include, but are not limited to: data entry, office support (copying, filing, sorting, shredding, answering telephones), distributing material as requested campus wide, providing campus tours, running errands, working with campus specific computer programs and performing other office duties as assigned. This position offers a variety of responsibilities that will provide work experience for any student.
• Available to work flexible hours Monday through Thursday, and all day on Friday.
• Good organizational skills and ability to multi-task and able to adapt quickly to any situation.
• Reliable, punctual and able to work unsupervised.
• Ability to answer and make calls in a clear professional manner as well as proper messaging.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Familiar with Microsoft Office Word and Excel spreadsheets; good typing skills.
• A positive attitude and willingness to work as a member of a team.
• Adhere to a strict policy of confidentiality.
• Physical requirements: Ability to sit, stand and walk for long periods of time, ability to engage in repetitive motion of wrist, hands and/or fingers, ability to crouch, and/or bend, ability to lift up to 25lbs.
To apply for this position, please download the application and complete. Deliver a completed application, along with (1) cover letter (2) current resume, and (3) a copy of your current Fall schedule to:
Shepler Center Mezzanine, Room 103
: Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. Incomplete applications will not be considered.