TELECOUNSELOR - OFFICE OF ADMISSIONS
The Office of Admissions is seeking to add to our Telecounseling Team. This is a work study position with up to 20 hours per week. Primary duties consist of contacting current and prospective students via telephone in order to relay Cameron University information. Additional duties will include, but are not limited to: data entry, copying, filing, sorting, shredding, distributing material as requested campus wide, working with campus specific computer programs, and performing other office duties as assigned. This position offers a variety of responsibilities that will provide work experience for any student.
• Applicant must be available to work Monday-Friday from 1 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
• Applicant must be able to answer and make calls in a clear professional manner.
• Excellent telephone etiquette and oral communication skills are a necessity.
• Reliability and punctuality are essential.
• Good computer and typing skills.
• Ability to multitask without constant supervision.
• Must have a positive attitude and willingness to work as a member of a team.
• Adhere to a strict policy of confidentiality.
• Physical requirements: Ability to sit for long periods of time, ability to engage in repetitive motion of wrist, hands and/or fingers, ability to crouch, and/or bend, ability to lift up to 25 lbs.
Please download the application and complete. Deliver a completed application, along with (1) letter of application, (2) copy of your Spring 2021 class schedule, and (3) a current resume to: (Incomplete applications will not be reviewed or considered)
Shepler Center, Room 103
ATTN: Corey Rodriguez
Applications will be accepted until the position is filled.