Cameron Students posing for a picture on Campus

Policy Changes

Any residential student can propose a change to this handbook. In order to make changes or additions to the Student Housing and Residence Life Handbook, a proposal must be submitted to the Director of Student Housing and Residence Life in written form, including all of the following:

  • Clearly stated change request and detailed explanation why the change should occur
  • Several options listed for the proposed change

The proposal will be considered based on any or all of the following: survey results, need, cost, national trends, or research on the area of change. The Office of Student Housing and Residence Life needs to approve all changes. In addition any changes may require approval from the Dean of Students, a Vice President, the President, or possibly the Board of Regents.

Back To Main Contents Page