Cameron Students posing for a picture on Campus

Card Access System

Residents are required to use their University ID card to enter Student Housing and Residence Life facilities with card access systems. Non-residents will not be given access to residential facilities and/or floors. No resident is permitted to give their University ID card to any individual for any reason.

Back To Main Contents Page