We Want You Back Endowed Scholarship
The purpose of this endowed scholarship is to provide financial assistance to returning students who have already begun collegiate coursework towards a college degree but have not been enrolled in collegiate coursework at any institution for at least one regular semester and who seek to complete it.
- Recipient must have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Recipient must have not been enrolled in collegiate coursework at any institution in the semester immediately prior to the initial re-enrollment
- Recipient must have completed 64-96 college credit hours
- To retain the scholarship, recipient must maintain a cumulative 2.5 GPA
- To retain the scholarship, recipient must be enrolled in a minimum of 9 credit hours per regular semester at Cameron University continuously.