Terri Garner Hardzog Memorial Endowed Scholarship In Pre-Nursing
Established in February 2008 for the benefit of Cameron students pursing acceptance in the University of Oklahoma nursing program.
- Shall be enrolled at Cameron University full time(12 credit hours) each semester or half time (6 credit hours) during the final semester prior to applying to the nursing program.
- Must be taking pre-nursing courses toward the University of Oklahoma Bachelor of Science in Nursing program.
- Must maintain a “C” or better in all classes.
- Must have a minimum cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 3.0 and maintain a 2.5 science GPA.
- Must apply for the Associate of Science in Interdisciplinary Students (pre-nursing) at Cameron University.
- Must apply for admission to the OU Bachelor of Science Nursing program.