LTG(R) Randy and Carol Rigby Endowed Scholarship in Military Science
This endowment was created to assist deserving full-time students enrolled at Cameron University who demonstrate an intent to join the ROTC program and pursue an officer’s commission in the United States Army.
This Scholarship shall be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Recipient must be a full-time student taking a minimum of 12 hours per semester
- Recipient must have a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher
- Recipient must be enrolled in at least one Military Science course.
- Priority will be given to contracted cadets within the Cameron University ROTC program.
- Student(s) may retain the scholarship for up to 8 semesters on the expectation that they continue to meet the criteria set forth and display outstanding performance within the ROTC program as determined by the Chair of the Military Science Department.