Linda Doane Endowed Scholarship in Music
This scholarship was created to assist deserving full-time students enrolled at Cameron University and pursuing a degree.
This Scholarship shall be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Recipient must be a full-time student
- Recipient must have a grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher
- Recipient must be a student at Cameron University and a member of an instrumental ensemble. The recipient is not required to be a Music major.
- Preference will be given to students living in Comanche County, Oklahoma.
- Further consideration will be given to students who are related to a current or retired member of the Lawton Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co.