Great Plains AMBUCS Endowed Scholarship
This endowment is to support students pursuing a course of study leading to a degree, certification, or licensure in occupational therapy or physical therapy.
The scholarship shall be awarded based on the following criteria:
- Recipient must have obtained junior status, declared an interest in pursuing a degree in occupational or physical therapy and show a commitment to a career field in therapy.
- Recipient must be a full-time student.
- Financial need is a consideration but area of study and student achievement will be a stronger consideration.
- Recipient must maintain a cumulative 3.25 Grade Point Average (GPA) to retain the award for each semester.
- Recipient must demonstrate commitment to the field of study by participating in at least 10 hours of shadowing in either occupational or physical therapy each semester they receive the award.
- Once appointed, the recipient may retain the scholarship until he or she completes a Cameron University bachelor’s degree, providing the recipient is enrolled in successive semesters, meets the 3.25 GPA criterion and remains committed to a career in therapy. However, no student will receive more than six semesters of support.