Fannie Elise Smith Charitable Foundation Endowed Scholarship
Established in August 2009 for the benefit students who are at least a sophomore.
- Recipient must be a sophomore or higher in classification and have a cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of 2.75 or better to receive the scholarship for the first semester of award.
- Once awarded a recipient may retain the scholarship until degree completion if he/she remains a full-time student; meets the 2.75 GPA criterion for retention; remains committed to a goal of degree completion or a maximum of 8 semesters.
- If a student becomes ineligible, the scholarship will be awarded to another student in the same year classification.
- Every three years a new group of sophomores will be picked and the scholarship will follow them through to graduation.
- The first group will be from the sophomore class of 2010. The scholarship will be administered by the Office of Financial Assistance.