Dorothy Saltus-Johnson Endowed Scholarship in Pre-Nursing
This scholarship will assist deserving students enrolled as Pre-Nursing students at Cameron University.
- Scholarship may be awarded to full-time or part-time students with preference given to part-time students who are gainfully employed
- Recipient must have attained a sophomore status pursuing a degree in Pre-Nursing
- Recipient must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better to receive the scholarship
- Once appointed, a recipient may retain the scholarship if he/she maintains a 3.0 GPA, remains committed to a career in nursing, however, no student will receive more than six semesters of scholarship support
- Financial need will be a significant selection criterion
- For part-time students, evidence of being gainfully employed to assist in meeting their educational goals will be favorably considered