Cindy Ross Scholarship for Minority Students
This endowment was created to provide financial assistance to minority students pursuing a degree at Cameron University.
The scholarship shall be awarded based on the following criteria:
• Recipient must be of African-American or Native American heritage.
• Recipient must be an incoming freshman student who has earned their high school diploma or equivalency the year prior to entering Cameron University.
• Recipient must maintain a cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 2.5 or higher.
• The recipient must meet Cameron University admissions criteria.
• The recipient must be enrolled as a full-time student at Cameron University.
• Once appointed, the recipient may retain the scholarship until he or she completes a Cameron University bachelor’s degree, providing the recipient is enrolled in successive semesters and meets the 2.5 GPA criteria.