Anne Morris Scholarship in Pre-Nursing
Established in May 2007 by the family of Ann Morris to provide financial assistance to a full-time pre-nursing student.
- Full time male or female student at Cameron University engaged in the study of the practice of nursing.
- The recipient(s) shall be a declared Pre-Nursing Major at the freshman or above level.
- First time recipient must have a GPA of at least 3.0.
- Consideration to be giving to extracurricular activities and financial need.
- One appointed, a recipient may retain the scholarship through completion of the pre-nursing curriculum so long as he/she is a full-time student and maintains a 3.2 GPA and is recommended by the Director of the Division of Institutional Research Support Services or successors.