- Complete and submit the form at the bottom of this page. Please ensure the information you provide matches your resume/CV.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following documents:
- Your resume/CV, including undergraduate transcripts/grades
- Written confirmation from a recognized university of enrolment or acceptance to a life science-related degree program
- An original article of at least 1000 words written by you on a topical life-science subject, for example “The Future Application of Stem Cell Technologies in Neuroscience Research"
More Info on Axol Science scholarship