Cameron University has over 100 scholarships and has awarded over half a million dollars to support your educational goals. You can browse the various scholarships available on our Cameron University Portal during the scholarship application season (December 1, 2021 – March 30, 2022). The scholarships are made available through the generosity of our University donors, alumni, and friends. Please keep in mind that this award becomes part of your overall financial aid package, including other state and federal funds for which you may be eligible.
How to Apply!
Here at Cameron University, we make it easy for you. Once you have been officially admitted you are automatically auto-matched to all Cameron Scholarships and Tuition Waivers that you are eligible for. The General Application Scholarship Application is completed on your behalf based on the information you provided on your Cameron Admissions Application and academic information.
1. To sign in, use your Aggie Access CU ID and password. You must be fully admitted to CU in order to apply for scholarships. Apply for admissions here. Please allow 48 hours after being fully admitted before logging on to apply for scholarships.
2. On the next screen, choose whether or not to save your login information.
3. You will then be directed to the general application. Remember it’s already filled out for you but take a look at it and make sure that your information is up to date.
4. You will then be directed to the "Recommended Opportunities" page. Please note that not all students will qualify for these scholarship opportunities. You may click on the name of any given scholarship opportunity for more details.
5. To the right of your recommended opportunities there may be an “Apply” button, which means that that scholarship is requesting either a resume, essay, letters of reference or all three! You may be eligible for that scholarship but if you don’t provide the additional requirements it won’t be looked at so make sure to complete the whole application.
6. The "My Applications" button at the top of the screen will navigate to the status screen of your general application, your "Apply-To" applications, reference letter submissions, etc. You will also be able to view any applications you have been "auto-matched" to based on your general application and academic information. Please note that this does not guarantee that you have been or will be awarded these scholarships. Your application will be forwarded to the appropriate committees for review in the spring, and if you are awarded a scholarship(s), you will receive an email with further instructions.
7. The "Opportunities" button at the top of the screen will navigate to "Recommended Opportunities" or to a list of "All" available scholarship opportunities that Cameron University offers.