- Provide logistical support to academic schools and departments in their efforts to provide educational services to citizens in the university's service area.
- Provide logistical support for:
- Provide logistical support to academic schools offering courses to regional military installations:
- Fort Sill
- Altus Air Force Base
- Tinker Air Force Base
- McAlester Ammunition Depot
- Provide efficient and prompt service to participants
- Effectively communicate constituent needs to the appropriate academic deans
- Provide a positive working relationship between the institution and its external constituents seeking educational outreach programs
These objectives are accomplished in accordance with the priorities established in the Office of Extended Learning (XL), and are performed in compliance with Cameron's overall mission statement.
Logistical Support Services
Continuing Education and Outreach provides logistical support services to Cameron University's service area, internal and external constituents.