- Provide logistical support to academic schools and departments in their efforts to provide educational services to citizens in the university's service area.
- Provide logistical support for:
- Provide logistical support to academic schools offering courses to regional military installations:
- Fort Sill
- Altus Air Force Base
- Tinker Air Force Base
- McAlester Ammunition Depot
- Provide efficient and prompt service to participants
- Effectively communicate constituent needs to the appropriate academic deans
- Provide a positive working relationship between the institution and its external constituents seeking educational outreach programs
These objectives are accomplished in accordance with the priorities established in the Division of Adult & Continuing Education (ACE), and are performed in compliance with Cameron's overall mission statement.
Logistical Support Services:
Continuing Education and Outreach provides logistical support services to Cameron University's service area, internal and external constituents.