Established in September 2010 for the benefit of students majoring in Agriculture.
- Recipient must have declared an agriculture major.
- For incoming Freshmen must have a high school GPA of 3.0.
- Must meet Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4 point scale.
- Scholarship funds are to be used for the cost of tuition, books, and other educational fees.
- Once selected, a recipient may retain the scholarship until degree completion if he/she remains a full-time student, maintains a 2.75 cumulative GPA and is making satisfactory progress toward degree completion in agriculture; however, no student will receive more than eight semesters of scholarship support.
- Any student not pursuing a degree in agriculture will not be eligible for scholarship retention.