The purpose of this endowed scholarship fund is to assist deserving full-time students enrolled at Cameron University and pursuing a course of study for a baccalaureate degree.
- Recipient must be involved in a band recognized by the Cameron University Music Department.
- Recipient does not have to be a music major.
- Incoming Freshmen must have a high school GPA of 3.0.
- Must meet Oklahoma State Regents for Higher Education minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4 point scale.
- Scholarship funds are to be used for the cost of tuition, books, and other educational fees.
- Once selected, a recipient may retain the scholarship until degree completion if he/she remains a full-time student, maintains a 2.75 cumulative GPA, is active in a band recognized by the Cameron University Music Department, and is making satisfactory progress toward degree completion; however, no student will receive more than eight semesters of scholarship support.
- Recipient must write thank you letter to donor.