The purpose of this endowed scholarship is to provide scholarships for female Chattanooga High School graduates in need of financial aid.
- Recipient must be a female student having graduated from Chattanooga High School
- Recipient must have a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5
- Recipient must require financial assistance to continue her education
- Recipient must have at least two letters of recommendation
- Recipient must be a full-time student enrolled in at least 12 hours
- This scholarship is designed for freshmen students. However, in the case that there is no qualified freshman student, it may be awarded to a qualified upper classman who meets all requirements