This scholarship will serve to benefit deserving military affiliated full-time students pursuing a degree in Business at Cameron University.
- Recipient must be a full-time student
- Recipient must be affiliated with the United States military. This is defined as someone who serves in the United States military or is a family member (spouse, son or daughter) of a U.S. military member, Veteran, military retiree, who are either medically retired or retired as a result of time served
- Recipient must be pursuing a degree in Business
- Recipient must be a Sophomore, Junior, or Senior
- Recipient must have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale
- Once appointed, a recipient may retain the scholarship until degree completion if he/she remains a full-time student and maintains a 2.75 minimum GPA. However no student will receive more than eight semesters of scholarship support