This scholarship will assist deserving full-time or part-time students enrolled as Pre-Nursing students at Cameron University
- Preference will be given to part-time students who are gainfully employed
- Recipient must have attained sophomore status, have declared a pre-nursing major, and remain committed to a career in nursing
- Recipient must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or better
- Once appointed, a recipient may retain the scholarship until degree completion, and at the discretion of the Scholarship Committee, provided the recipient is enrolled in successive semesters and continues to meet all other criteria.
- No student shall receive more than 6 semesters of scholarship support
- Financial need will be a significant selection criterion
- For part-time students, evidence of being gainfully employed will be favorably considered